Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey All

So I've been home a little over a week. I've been making incremental improvement with the hand an arm. I continue to get independence in each finger and strength is coming along. an that's with just some home exercises. I go in for my first Occ. Therapy appointment tomorrow morning. I'm very excited to get that started. I hope that really speeds up recovery. I'm sorta getting tired of typing with one hand and not being able do a lot of mundane tasks around the house.

More excitement. I get the stitches removed today. That will be great. I wont scare little kids and old women when I go out of the house any more. At least no more than before. I think I'll have to give it a couple days, but I'll be able to buzz the scalp again too. That will feel good.

I still get worn out pretty easy, but I think that's just kinda OK for now.
That's probably where I notice th most improvement. I do get better at that every day, I probably do a bit much because of it and the wear out. but I think that's why it's improving.

So there's the update,
Type at ya later,
T

1 comment: