Monday, March 22, 2010

Hey all

It's been a while, huh. Well, It's been just over a month since My D-day / H-hour. I've come a long way really. For instance this week I'm starting to type with my left, which is a pretty big deal. I don't like being gimpy. Other signs of "big progress" include, but are not limited to, picking up paper, holding a up of coffee, playing Mario Kart... The last three require an opposable thumb, which took some time.

Also, I go back to The clinic on the 5th to follow up with the surgeon. Hopefully, he'll remove all of my restrictions. I'm not really following them anyway, except for driving. I have yet to get on the road. That will be nice, fo shizzle.

I know it sounds narcissistic, but that's about it. Oh, Amanda? She's doing fine. currently a single mother of 2. And Ella is our proverbial "box of chocolates". It a daily adventure with her. She is Hilarious and Hellion wrapped up into one package. She sings non-sense songs like her Daddy, and loves to read, like her "Mamma".

So that's the update.
Peace & Love,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment