Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello again...

I don't have a lot to add. But primarily say "thanks." It seems like most people that I talk to are impressed with the progress that I've made. So, I wanted to say "yes, I am coming along quite well. And, thank you all for your prayers."

I can now:
- Button my jeans
- tie my shoes
- pick up cards / papers
- use two-handed tools (ie. rake/shovel)
- wash dishes (I did break one though)
- and last but not least, Saturday night I played a few chords on guitar.
(nowhere near ready to play at the Fillmore East, but it's a start.)

So those are some big milestones I wanted to share and again, say "thanks".
I go back to Clev. on Monday. Hopefully, This whole thing ends right there.

Tony

1 comment:

  1. GREAT!
    Thanks for emailing the pic the other day! I can see why people want to stare!

    Keep up the determination to succeed!

    ReplyDelete